Our terms and conditions
- Bookings are non-refundable.
- Resale/transfer/swap of any ticket is prohibited without the express permission of Santas Magical Forest.
- By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
- No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Santas Magical Forest.
- You must have your printed order confirmation with you to gain admission to Santa's Magical Forest, no physical tickets will be posted.
- As this is a pre-booked event only, payment cannot be made on entry, it must be made by purchasing tickets via this website.
- You must arrive at Santa's Magical Forest at least 20 minutes before your selected time.
- No photographic equipment is allowed in Santa's Magical Forest. All photographs will be taken by on-site photographers.
- Santas Magical Forest retain the copyright of all images taken and may use images for advertising or promotional purposes at their discretion, unless told otherwise via email/in writing.
- Santa's Magical Forest is run by Pomeroy Social Activity Group and as such this will appear on your bank statement and in the payment checkout.
- Santa's Magical Forest will not be held liable for any personal injury or damage to personal property.
- All funds raised will be spent on supporting the activities of Pomeroy Social Activity Group.
- If Santas Magical Forest is closed due to weather conditions, tickets may be moved to an alternative date if available. This is the only time when ticket dates/times can be moved to alternative dates/times.
Conduct of Visitors
- Santas Magical Forest reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to, or remove from Santas Magical Forest or the vicinity without refund, any person who:-
- Behaves in a manner which, in the opinion of Santas Magical Forest, its employees, contractors or agents, has affected or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of, or cause annoyance, danger or distress to, other entrants or damage to property;
- Uses threatening, intimidating, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
- Appears, in the opinion of an employee or agent of Santas Magical Forest, to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances; or
- For any other reason at the sole discretion of Santas Magical Forest, its employees, contractors or agents.
- A person to whom the above terms applies will be liable for any damage caused or expenses incurred by his or her behaviour.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within Santas Magical Forest.
- Pets or animals of any nature (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs) are expressly prohibited in Santas Magical Forest.
Opening of Santas Magical Forest
- Santas Magical Forest will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that its exhibits and displays are open for use by entrants during normal opening hours. Santas Magical Forest reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close Santas Magical Forest or any part of it.
- In the event of closure of Santas Magical Forest, Santas Magical Forest will refund the cost of prepaid tickets purchased specifically for dates on which Santas Magical Forest is closed only.
- Other than in accordance with Term 2, Santas Magical Forest shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out-of-pocket expenses, in respect of closure of part or all of Santas Magical Forest.